London Bel Canto Festival
Sponsorship of the London Bel Canto Festival is a way for your company to demonstrate its values as well as to have a direct and enduring effect on lives of your clients while gaining influence in the market.
Ken Querns Langley- Artistic Director & Managing Director
- Drive growth through a commitment to the arts.
- Have your brand associated with the highest level international performers.
- Increase visibility through advertising and licensing including:
- An opportunity to attach sponsorship to a chosen performance date with ‘This evening is sponsored by…’ printed on the tickets for that date.
- A listing in the theater and in the festival programme as a Corporate Sponsor.
- A high-profile programme credit and full-page programme advertisement.
- Prominent social media placement.
- A web credit with company logo and hyperlink on our website.
- Reach new international and influential audiences including high net worth individuals.
- First priority booking for Festival performances
- Priority access to pre-performance entertaining areas including champagne receptions.
- Backstage access
- Opportunities to host exclusive company event
- Access to the London Bel Canto Festival performers and artistic team for your own events.
- Entertain your clients with your exclusive access including tours and artist meet and greets.
- Complimentary programmes.
- Dedicated assistance during the evening and for any special arrangements.
- Promote your CSR values through our exciting artistic platform, education, and community outreach programmes.
Corporate Named Sponsor
- There is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional corporation to have the naming rights for the festival. It is essential that this entity be aligned with our ethos, artistic values and desire for philanthropy. Be in contact with the festival director Ken Querns Langley for more information at [email protected] or on 07881045726.